Quality Service Program
Extras Support Staffing's Quality Service Program is designed to focus on quality in all areas. As a company we provide support, training and education on quality standards in screening, selection and performance evaluation on all of our employees.
Our complete qualifying process ensures that all applicants meet our hiring criteria. We pre-screen applicants for:
- Professional attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Safety awareness
When placing an order for a temporary employee and waiting for a response, Extras Support Staffing offers a unique advantage. Each office is fully automated and capable of sharing information. We have immediate access to over 5,000 employees at any time. We realize the importance of timeliness in our response to your needs. Within minutes, we can search all employee files in order to find the person best suited for your skill requirements. We will promptly respond with an honest assessment within an hour to your order requests.
- One-on-one interviews are conducted to ascertain the applicant's abilities, interests, strengths and other job-related qualities. The applicant's former employment history is examined to determine experience, which relates to potential temporary assignments.
- A thorough background assessment is conducted on each applicant based on reference and previous employment. We check every candidate’s criminal background, conduct a sex offender search and if needed driving record reports, to ensure a safe and secure work environment.
- Skill testing as well as personality testing is available as needed. We provide our clients with a wide variety of testing with additional charge.
- Every new employee is oriented to all of our company policies, guidelines and expectations as well as specific client guidelines or instructions. Each employee is given a Personnel Policy Manual and a briefing on safety standards, regulations and policies.
- Direct Hire Program - This is an option that will allow you to directly hire one of our applicants.
- Drug Screening - It is our intent to provide a drug-free working environment for clients and our employees. Applicants must agree to submit to drug and alcohol screening at the time of hire in accordance with our company policies. Refusal to do so is considered voluntary termination. Our qualifying procedures are so effective that we offer an 8-hour guarantee with 100% satisfaction.
- 24-Hour / 7 Day per Week Availability
We know that your requirements can change quickly in today's fast-paced business world. To respond promptly to both applicant and client needs, our managers and staff are on call 24 hours per day, seven days per week. Cell phone numbers and pager numbers are provided to our clients to expedite our availability beyond our regular office hours, which are 8:00AM - 5:00PM.
- Extras Support Staffing's employees are available for direct hire after 520 hours from the first day of their assignment. This placement method reduces your hiring risks by using the specified hours as a probationary period.